Monday, June 1, 2015

Still in LaUnion, new companion and pics of Zacatillo island

Hey mom, I'm still in La Union, and yeah I got a new companion. I'm senior companion. His name is Elder Velarde, he's from Guatemala and has 4 months in the mission.  We just worked hard that's all, I'm trying to exceed all the standards of excellence as senior companion. Not much happened this week. Only that I've been so tired because I'm like running everywhere.  I'm trying to get things to send home. Today we are going to go to an artifact store.  The island Zacatillo was nice. Really hot and we had no water. It kind of felt weird to travel on water.  First time other than scout camp.  I love you mom.

(pictures provided by Cindi Brinkerhoff)

Zacatillo

Elder Okasaki, Elder Grimes, Elder Brinkerhoff


Elder Okasaki, Elder Brinkerhoff, member, Elder Jones, Elder Grimes



No comments:

Post a Comment