Monday, June 29, 2015

My LaUnion family

On Monday we played painball (paintball), it was fun, hurt also. Almost all this week I was on interchanges with the district leader because he had to do interviews for the investigators of the ZLs and the sisters. Not much success this week, I don't think I will baptize this change, which is sad because I've been baptizing in every change I've had. I may have 2 miracle baptisms this week but we will see. I got to play basketball with the La Union basketball team and they have a 6' 7 Panamanian that speaks English it was fun. Changes are not until next week and no boxes yet.  Love you mom.
This is the family that really loves me.
This little girl is a part of my favorite family in La Union and she calls me her dad.
She also calls me her dad because her dad is not there and she like loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment