Monday, October 20, 2014

Felt the earth move a lot

Yes we felt the earth move a lot. And I was sick, but most Elders get sick with Dengue Fever or ChinKinGua or something like that. And killing rats is our pasttime. And I did buy a camera but I need to get a USB port for my SD card so I can send photos. Love you mom.
This event happened after the mission president asked the Elders to get 72 kits
Email from Mission President,  
Todos los misioneros de la misión El Salvador San Salvador Este, 
incluyendo su hijo o hija, están bien.
Doctrina y Convenios 84:88
Con amor, Presidente y Hermana Vasquez
All of the missionaries in the El Salvador San Salvador East mission, 
including your son or daughter, are ok. Doctrine and Covenants 84:88
With love, President and Sister Vasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment