Monday, August 24, 2015

Changes and a dying companion

Hey mom, how is it going? I got transfers and now I am in Usulutan El Salvador with a very cool companion. What is cool is he is dying this change so I am the one to kill him.  Dying in the mission means he ends his mission this change. (whew) One thing this week is that he got permission from president to go to the mall and I don't have money or a little because I have been using it on travel, food, and bathroom stuff. Over there is a sports store in which I need to get a few things that are important. I need new socks because they are all ruined. Nike socks work the best because a comp gave me a pair and they have lasted since then. I need new soccer shoes because my last ones I gave to my old comp because he needed them more than I did because he has no money and his only pair of shoes are like super ruined. And I need to get a couple of pants because I only have 3 pairs that work and I don't like using them for more than 2 days because they end up smelling and we don't have a working pila. I really need this stuff and this is like the only chance I get to go to the mall because generally its not allowed but he got special permission because he is dying this change. I also want to get a gift for him because he has been a friend for a long time in the mission when I was in La Union and he was in Santa Rosa de Lima. His name is Elder S.  We should have a baptism this change, the investigator needs an interview from president. But the area is good, hard to learn but I will get there. No I did not get the box, its wasn't there at changes. In the Spanish hymn book its number 208 Brilla Rayos de Clemencia my favorite hymn right now. Thanks mom for all that you have done for me, thank you for always providing for me and I will try best to be better, in saving money, my attitude and other things.  Love you too mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment